At The Good English Academy we pride ourselves on the energy and professionalism of our team of teachers and administrative staff. We are always looking for vibrant people to join us.
If you have the required skills and a passion for teaching, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. We would love to hear from you.
- The possibility of working in a professional, supportive environment in well-equipped classrooms.
- Continuous training.
- A challenging but satisfying position as a teacher of English to children, teenagers and adults.
- A competitive salary, calculated according to qualifications, experience and number of contact hours.
We ask for:
- A university degree.
- Any relevant EFL teaching qualifications OR a language degree.
- Good working knowledge of the Spanish language.
Please send your CVs and a covering letter at form.